Tuesday 18 September 2012

Exploring

Welcome to my Exploring blog, I have been exploring abandoned and derelict sites across Scotland for almost a year. Having had a few requests to share my experiences and explores the aim is too document these using photography and research of the history the sites.

My main area is in and around Scotland, but hopefully with time I will be able to expand this too England and possibly Europe and the ultimate goal of exploring Chernobyl.

Hopefully I will post locations that are interesting and as my experience grows the reports will improve with help of the free software called GIMP (GNU Image Manipulation Programme) that I have recently acquired.  Although my knowledge in this area is limited in time this will improve.

The urge to explore locations is greater than ever, with so many too see, getting round them all before they are developed or destroyed will be a challenge, a challenge I have taken on.

If you are keen to join in with the explores or have any questions please get in touch, please do not ask for specific locations or access information, as I do not want to disappoint you with a poor response.

Stussyurbex@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment